United We Mentor celebrated National Mentoring Month by attending a trip to the Natural History Museum of LA County and the African-American Museum on January 28, 2012. The bus and event were sponsored by the Lancaster West Rotary Club. Many of the students attending had never been to a museum before.
There are no upcoming events.
- Boogie Woogie Mamas Raise Funds for Clinic
- KIDS: How Does Their Garden Grow?
- Lancaster unveils 2011 UNITED project winners
- 4th Annual Warford 5k Walk for Wellness
- Huge Turnout or Day of Service
- AV lacking in Mental Health Services
- November AV Baby Babble Newsletter
- Family Planning Clinic in the Antelope Valley
- Project Get Fit Attracts Kids with “Exergaming”
- Conquering the Kitchen in AV Healthy Kids Cook-Off
- Asking For Help To Earn His Wings
- United We Mentor – Project Backpack
- AV Baby Babble – AVPH Newsletter
- Lancaster HEAL Zone Partnership
- Wellness Homes Community Service Projects