We are looking for volunteers to help children one-on-one with school work, after school games and activities. Volunteers must be available twice a week, Monday’s and Wednesday’s from 2-5:30 PM (min of 7 hours/wk.)
To begin, please contact Cassandra Morga at firstname.lastname@example.org or (661) 942-4719 ext:207 with your contact information and a resume.
- Must be 18 years or older and currently enrolled in College
- Must be proficient in English, Math, and Reading for grades 4-6 prior to beginning as a volunteer
- Must pass a REQUIRED Background Check
- Must have a current TB Test
- Must have reliable transportation and have automobile insurance