- This event has passed.
June 24, 2021
Description sorting/bagging day:
• Each volunteer is assigned a table/specific area
• Each table will have one or two types of produce
• Each bag will get an allocated amount of produce
• The produce will be placed in a bag (without spoils)
• The bags will go down an assembly line
• Completed bags will either be placed in crates by counts of three or individually in a wagon
• The runner will then take the bags to a table or pallet
• Each table/pallet will have a specified amount for that week to keep count of bags that are made
• After the tables are cleared, breakdown boxes, take out spoiled produce to the back of the building, clean the tables, and store.