There are no upcoming events.
- Boogie Woogie Mamas Raise Funds for Clinic
- KIDS: How Does Their Garden Grow?
- Lancaster unveils 2011 UNITED project winners
- 4th Annual Warford 5k Walk for Wellness
- Huge Turnout or Day of Service
- AV lacking in Mental Health Services
- November AV Baby Babble Newsletter
- Family Planning Clinic in the Antelope Valley
- Project Get Fit Attracts Kids with “Exergaming”
- Conquering the Kitchen in AV Healthy Kids Cook-Off
- Asking For Help To Earn His Wings
- United We Mentor – Project Backpack
- AV Baby Babble – AVPH Newsletter
- Lancaster HEAL Zone Partnership
- Wellness Homes Community Service Projects
Dear Community Member: United We Mentor (UWM) is a program working in collaboration with AV Partners for Health to empower children to gain a positive outlook on life and succeed academically. We accomplish this by matching at-risk youth with positive … Read More
United We Mentor celebrated National Mentoring Month by attending a trip to the Natural History Museum of LA County and the African-American Museum on January 28, 2012. The bus and event were sponsored by the Lancaster West Rotary Club. Many … Read More
United We Mentor (UWM) is a program the helps children gain a positive outlook on life and succeed academically. Volunteers needed to work with youth in the Antelope Valley!
United We Mentor Testimonies Check out the gallery below to see United We Mentor in action.
More coming soon…