There are no upcoming events.
- Boogie Woogie Mamas Raise Funds for Clinic
- KIDS: How Does Their Garden Grow?
- Lancaster unveils 2011 UNITED project winners
- 4th Annual Warford 5k Walk for Wellness
- Huge Turnout or Day of Service
- AV lacking in Mental Health Services
- November AV Baby Babble Newsletter
- Family Planning Clinic in the Antelope Valley
- Project Get Fit Attracts Kids with “Exergaming”
- Conquering the Kitchen in AV Healthy Kids Cook-Off
- Asking For Help To Earn His Wings
- United We Mentor – Project Backpack
- AV Baby Babble – AVPH Newsletter
- Lancaster HEAL Zone Partnership
- Wellness Homes Community Service Projects
Dear Community Member:
United We Mentor (UWM) is a program working in collaboration with AV Partners for Health to empower children to gain a positive outlook on life and succeed academically. We accomplish this by matching at-risk youth with positive role model mentors. Our program is preventative and addresses the needs of an underserved population in the Antelope Valley. Many of the youth currently in the UWM Program face social and emotional barriers that hinder their ability to reach their full potential.