Are you interested in becoming a Home Visitor?
Antelope Valley Partners for Health (AVPH) and Child Care Resource Center (CCRC) are looking for individuals to participate in a 17-month Home Visitor Apprenticeship Program, August 2021 – December 2022. This is an exciting earn-and-learn opportunity towards full-time employment working with families in our local community!
- Free coursework in Child Development and Sociology through Antelope Valley Community College.
- Tutoring, training in job readiness skills and technology, child care supports.
- Preparation to work as a Home Visitor and earn an Associate Teacher Permit to work in early
- Paid work experience with families and children under the guidance and support of a mentor.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to read, speak, and write in English required, bilingual ability in Spanish desirable.
- Experience as a participant in a Home Visiting program (highly preferred).
- Must be available 8 AM to 3 PM, Monday – Friday.
- Must be available to work full-time as of August 2022.
Contact: Monique Pedraza, Lead Supervisor