Prevention and Aftercare Services (PAS) provides monitored visitation for families that are in the Department of Child and Family Services (DCFS). Visitation takes place in the wellness homes with trained Monitored Family Visitation Coaches. Coaches facilitate parent/child interaction in the visits
PAS provides educational classes in the wellness homes to help prevent at-risk families from entering the DCFS system, by providing a variety of resources and skills that can aid them in developing strong family bonds.
What we are doing
- Providing monitored visitation for families
- Trained Monitored Family Visitation Coaches
- Educational classes & resources
- Help prevent at-risk families from entering the DCFS system
- Aid in developing strong family bonds